Step 1: CREATE ASSESSMENTS
Transfer existing assessments to the Markezy platform, or create new assessments using Certica Solutions’ Navigate Item Bank. Allocate scores to individual questions.
Step 2: provide assessments
Print assessments for students, send links to assessments for students to print, or invite students to access digital assessments. Assessments can be generated with standard student ID or a QR code that enables anonymous grading, eliminating scoring biases.
Step 3: Students complete Assessments
Students complete assignments digitally or by hand.
Step 4: Scan & Upload Assessments
When students complete hand-written assessments, these can be scanned and uploaded by the student, or turned in conventionally then scanned into the Markezy platform. Digital test takers skip this step.
Step 5: Grade online anywhere anytime
Evaluate assessments online and enjoy the freedom of collaborating with other instructors, and being able to incorporate enhanced feedback including comments and hyperlinks. Answer keys are available.
Step 6: Analyze & Improve
Teacher-ready analytics enable you to view student performance individually, as part of a group, and against chosen standards. Markezy analytics help identify knowledge gaps, empowering you to do what you do best – TEACH!
BENEFITS FOR EDUCATORS
- Use anytime, anywhere
- Eliminate cumbersome paperwork
- Cost effective materials designed for K-12 and higher education
- Access to over 94,000 standards-based items from Certica’s Navigate Item Base
- Automatic score calculation
- Compatible with existing assessments
- Incorporate a variety of question types including multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and essay
- Easy peer-to-peer collaboration
- Stored electronic images of all digitized assessments
- Individualized student data through advanced analytics
- Promotes data driven instruction
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS
- Improved learning outcomes
- Access to an online portfolio of work
- Targeted instruction based on specific insights
- Quick feedback on assessment performance
- Anonymous QR codes enable unbiased evaluations when needed
- Enhanced feedback including embedded images and hyperlinks
- Access to assessments anytime, anywhere via internet enabled desktop, laptop and tablet
- Written assessments can be easily scanned into the Markezy system using any scanner
access to the Navigate Item bank from certica solutions
Markezy provides access to the expansive Navigate Item Bank curated by the subject-matter experts at Certica Solutions. This flexible, standards-based collection includes over 94,000 items covering a variety of subjects and grade levels. Trusted by 1,500 U.S. school districts – and other schools around the world – these formative assessment items help teachers develop effective, equitable learning opportunities.
Innovative items and the most up-to-date standard alignments, curated by Certica’s team of subject-matter experts.